Peaches aren’t very popular with my children – I think it’s maybe something to do with it being a wet juicy fruit. Anyway, I LOVE peaches, and since they love ice lollies this recipe was a great way of getting them to eat an entire peach and a good few raspberries without realising it. Sneaky huh! Look at the lovely colour it produced.
Peach Melba Ice Lollies (dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, soya-free, sesame-free, gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan)
- 2 peaches
- 1 tbsp water
- 1-2 tbsps icing sugar, to taste
- 1 handful raspberries
- Press the raspberries through a sieve to make a smooth purée. Set aside.
- Peel and stone the peaches. Whizz to a purée in a blender. Add the water.
- Taste and add the sugar if necessary.
- Half fill the ice lolly moulds with peach purée. Add 1/4 of the raspberry purée.
- Repeat, then give the mixtures a swirl with a small spoon.