These are little bites of pure indulgence – nothing healthy here I’m afraid, just little bite- sized sweet delights!
Mini Rocky Road Bites (dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, sesame-free, vegetarian and vegan)
makes 20 or so
- 100g chocolate biscuits, roughly crushed (I used Tesco Bourbon biscuits that are dairy, egg and nut-free)
- 100g dairy-free dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 25g/ 1/2 cup mini vegetarian marshmallows (or use normal if you’re not vegetarian/vegan)
- Line a small square brownie tin
- Melt together the chocolate and syrup, either in a microwave or over a bain marie
- Stir in the crushed biscuits and marshmallows.
- Evenly spread into the tin and press down.
- Leave to set in the fridge.
- Dust with icing sugar and cut into bite-sized pieces.